Find Team Truck Driving Jobs Near You
Featured Team Truck Driving Jobs
Why Choose Team Truck Driving?
Beause the trucks are almost always moving, Team Truck Drivers make more money. Choose from Shift Pay, or traditional mileage-based pay. Barr-Nunn Team Truck Drivers are among the most highly compensated truck drivers in the industry.
Team truck drivers are issued the newest, lowest mile Freightliner Cascadia or Kenworth T680 tractors available at Barr-Nunn. All trucks come equipped with refrigerators, inverters, dual air-ride seats, and some also have microwaves, flat screen televisions and more.
What could be better than experiencing the open road with a family member or friend as your co-driver? Team truck driving is popular among couples or husband and wife teams that are looking for an exciting, high-paying job. Spend quality time together, explore the sights while driving through our country, and make a great living!
Why Become a Barr-Nunn Team Truck Driver?
Certified Top-Pay Carrier
We don't just say our pay is good, it's Certified as Top Pay. It has been for the past 17 years. This National Transportation Institute certification includes pay, benefits, 401(k) and carrier stability.
Barr-Nunn is proud to consistently be recognized for our high-paying truck driving jobs that allow our drivers to achieve their goals in the trucking industry.
Industry-Leading Driver Retention
At Barr-Nunn Transportation, our goal has always been to hire and retain the safest, most professional drivers. To accomplish this goal, we offer superior pay, well equipped late-model equipment, substantial home time, excellent health insurance, and a 401(k) allowing our drivers to retire in comfort.
Friendly, Respectful, and Responsive Dispatch Team
Our dispatch team of seasoned professionals are here to support our drivers 24 hours a day 365 days a year. There is nothing more important than providing our drivers with the help they need to stay safe on the road.
Barr-Nunn Team Trucking Benefits
Safe Team Truck Drivers earn more at Barr-Nunn...and we are proud of it! In 2021, the top 50% of Barr-Nunn Team Truck Drivers earned an average of $110,461 per driver. Our Team Company Truck Drivers enjoy:
Positions with mileage-based pay (where available) provide:
- All loads paid on more accurate Practical Mileage Scale
- Paid Time Off earned every 109,000 paid miles, 3-9 days based on accumulation of miles during employment
- Detention Pay after only 1 hour
- 1 Cent/Mile Pay Raise each year for your first 3 years
Shift pay positions (where available) provide:
- Consistent weekly pay
- Paid Time Off earned on anniversary date
In addition, we offer the following for all positions:
- 2020-2022 Freightliner Cascadias with inverter, automatic transmission, and refrigerator
- 100% no-touch freight, mostly drop and hook
- Health insurance from Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Free $10,000 Life Insurance
- Industry-leading CSA scores and safety rating
- Newer trailer fleet with trailer tracking with cargo sensors
- Dispatcher is also your load planner
Search for available positions in your area, and we will show you all the exciting details.
Team Truck Driver Qualifications
- A valid and current Class A CDL
- 14 months of verifiable tractor-trailer experience in the past 48 months
- No DWIs in the past 7 years
- No more than 3 moving violations in the past 3 years
- Pass a pre-employment DOT physical, drug screen, and Human Performance Evaluation (company truck drivers only for HPE)
- No preventable DOT reportable accidents in the past 3 years
- No drug test refusal or failure
Check out our Blogs!